E-bøkene legges i din ARK-leseapp. Bøkene kan også lastes ned fra Din side.
|Forlag||World Scientific Publishing Co|
|Emne||International finance; Investment & securities; Public finance|
|Se flere detaljer|
Om Evolving Roles of Sovereign Wealth Manag
Prof Bernard Lee talks about his latest titleConsider these phenomena:-->
- Savers at surplus countries are often “penalized” by astronomical consumer prices, while spenders at debtor countries enjoy bargain basement prices;
- Silicon Valley continues to be the global leader in R&D and innovation despite chaos in public finance; and
- Surplus countries worry about holding potentially worthless IOUs issued by elected debtor governments.< /li>
< li>Past Realities:
- Are SWFs Potential Causes for Concern?
- Research on SWF Investing
- Implications to Global Imbalances
- Should there be Structural Solutions prior to Launching Rescue Attempts?
- Can Sovereign Wealth Funds Save the Global Economy?
- Potential Policy Implications
- Brief History of Sovereign Wealth Management< /li>
- Factors Impacting Investing Behavior
- Risk and Performance Analysis
- Evolving Roles:
- Abstract Model of Global Economy
- Potential Outcomes of Policy Interventions< /li>
- Implications to SWF Investing
- < i>Future Directions:
- Evolving Global Financial Landscape
- Thinking Ahead
- Investment Policy Implications
- < b>Conclusions
Readership: Students, researchers and professionals interested in international finance, investments or money and banking.