Road to Scientific Success
Kort om boken
Bok med hardt omslag.
Heftet bok med mykt omslag.
Bok med tykke, stive sider.
Digitalt format. E-bok kan leses i ARK-appen eller på Kindle. Bøkene kan også lastes ned fra Din side.
Digitalt format. Nedlastbar lydbok kan lyttes til i ARK-appen. Bøkene kan også lastes ned fra Din side.
Lydbok på digikort. Krever Digispiller.
Lydbok eller musikk på CD. Krever CD-spiller eller annen kompatibel avspiller.
Vinylplate. Krever platespiller.
DVD-film. Krever DVD-spiller eller annen kompatibel avspiller.
Blu-ray-film. Krever Blu-ray-spiller eller annen kompatibel avspiller.
Om Road to Scientific Success
This is Volume 2 of the book series The Road to Scientific Success: Inspiring Life Stories of Prominent Researchers. Authoritative scientists describe their life experiences in relation to how success was attained, how their careers were developed, how their research was steered, how priorities were set, and how difficulties were faced.These keys to success serve as a useful guide for anyone looking for advice on how to direct their career and conduct scientific research that will make an impact. The focus on the road to success (rather than scientific findings) and on personal experience aims to inspire and encourage readers to achieve greater success themselves.The objectives of this book series are:-->
- To motivate young people to pursue their vocations with rigor, perseverance and direction
- To inspire students to pursue science or engineering< /li>
- To enhance the scientific knowledge of students, including those who do not major in science or engineering< /li>
- To help parents and teachers prepare the next generation of scientists and engineers
- To increase the awareness of the general public to the advances of science
- To provide a record of the history of science
- Pioneer in Cardiac Catheters (Wilton W Webster, Jr)
- Leader in the Science of Phases in Materials (Didier de Fontaine)
- Leader in Polymer Rheology (Christopher W. Macosko)
- Speech Scientist and Developer of the Global Writing System (Sek Yen Kim-Cho)
Readership: This volume is suitable for students (such as secondary school students and undergraduate and graduate students who major in science, engineering, health-related subjects, linguistics, history and sociology), professionals (such as scientists, engineers, technicians, medical personnel, medical device personnel, linguists, phonetics personnel, historians, sociologists, technology-related public policy personnel, teachers, professors, educators, guidance counselors, research managers, technology managers, technology marketing personnel, technology transfer personnel, technology-related business managers and science writers) and the general public (such as the parents of students, science museum visitors, and people interested in science, health, heart diseases, literacy, communication, speech-to-text conversion, faith, international culture, the Korean War, science education, technology-related issues, technology-related businesses, and history).