Handbook of Market Intelligence

Spar {0}
Spar {0} som ARK-VENN
{0} til nettpris
med Klikk&Hent
Format/språk
   Klikk og hent - få varen innen 2 timer*
   Alltid bytterett - Norges beste. Bytt uten kvittering.
* Gjelder varer på lager i butikk

Kort om boken

Product DescriptionThis resource gives readers a step-by-step roadmap forestablishing, conducting, and further developing marketintelligence programs within an organization, turning market datainto actionable insights. It is full of best practice ad…

Oppdag mer

Velg tagger...

    Om Handbook of Market Intelligence

    Product DescriptionThis resource gives readers a step-by-step roadmap forestablishing, conducting, and further developing marketintelligence programs within an organization, turning market datainto actionable insights. It is full of best practice advice basedon hundreds of real-life international case studies. The materialis backed up by extensive global survey data, providing readerswith benchmark data on how intelligence programs are beingorganized, operated, and resourced worldwide. From the vast amountof examples, the authors have distilled Six Key Success Factors fororganizing future-oriented corporate intelligence programs. From the Inside FlapGlobal companies spend millions of dollars on conducting MarketIntelligence each year. Yet only 10% have achieved MarketIntelligence capabilities that are truly world class. Suchcompanies enjoy much higher efficiencies in decision making andstrong return-on-investment on their Market Intelligencebudgets.What are their secrets? What can the other 90% do in order toensure they have their Market Intelligence scope, processes,deliverables, tools, organization and culture right?Get an insider's look at how some of the world's most respectedinternational companies use Market Intelligence. This book providesover 40 enlightening case studies from companies such as CiscoSystems, ABB, Dunkin’ Brands and Statoil, as well as findingsfrom two global surveys on Market Intelligence programs and trends.It also features a step-by-step roadmap to help companies raisetheir intelligence ambitions, by using the six Key Success Factorsoutlined in the World Class Market Intelligence Framework developedby the authors.Readers will be able to implement the practical ideas immediatelyand drive the systematic development of their own world classmarket intelligence functions – as well as benchmark theirown results against global best practices.

    Kundevurderinger

    Totalvurdering: 

    Gi din vurdering: 
    Totalvurdering: 

    Detaljer

    Format
    E-Bok
    Filformat
    PDF
    Utgivelsesår
    2011
    Forlag
    Wiley
    Språk
    Engelsk
    ISBN
    9781119961611
    Sider
    256

    Anbefalt

    Nettleseren din er utdatert

    Mye funksjonalitet på ark.no støttes ikke lenger i Internet Explorer. Vennligst bruk en nyere nettleser.