In this fun and interactive book from bestselling author Nancy Rue, all the questions girls 8 to 12 ask about their changing bodies and growing up are answered, along with advice and health tips designed to help you become the confident, beautiful young woman God created you to be.
Whether you’re noticing new curves and hair growing where it never did before, or feel like your emotions are always on the surface, you likely have a lot of questions about what is going on inside you … and what it means. No matter how big the question or how embarrassing it may sound, Nancy Rue is here with answers.
Inside You! A Christian Girl’s Guide to Growing Up, you’ll discover:
- honest answers to your changing-body questions
- health and beauty tips
- quizzes and journaling space to help you figure out where you are in your puberty journey
- medical and spiritual facts on the things you wonder about
- advice from girls like you who have been where you are
Most importantly, you’ll discover the true beauty that is revealed as you grow closer to God, and all the things you’re going through are actually part of his plan for the beautiful, confident, grown-up you!
You! A Christian Girl’s Guide to Growing Up:
- can be used as a supplement to school health classes
- looks at puberty from a Christian perspective
- helps make adolescence understandable and manageable for young girls
- features a conversational tone and fun features
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent