Exam Board: OCR
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
This is an OCR endorsed resource.
Build strong subject knowledge and skills in A Level History using the in-depth analysis and structured support in this tailor-made series for OCR''s British period studies and enquiries.
- Develops the analytical skills required to succeed in the period study by organising the narrative content around the key issues for students to explore
- Enhances understanding of the chosen historical period, supplying a wealth of extracts and sources that offer opportunities to practise the evaluative skills needed for the enquiry
- Progressively improves study skills through developmental activities and advice on answering practice exam questions
- Helps students to review, revise and reflect on the course material through chapter summaries and revision activities that consolidate topic knowledge
- Equips students with transferable critical thinking skills, presenting contrasting academic opinions that encourage A Level historians to make informed judgements on major debates
Each title in the OCR A Level History series contains one or two British period studies and its associated enquiry, providing complete support for every option in Unit Group 1.
From Pitt to Peel 1783-1846
This title explores the development of British Government from the premiership of Pitt the Younger to that of Peel. It allows an in-depth understanding of the key historical knowledge, terms and concepts relevant to ''British Government in the Age of Revolution 1783-1832'' and encourages the critical use of evidence in investigating and assessing historical questions in the associated enquiry: ''Peel and the Age of Reform 1832-1853''.
This title covers the following period study and enquiry:
- British Government in the Age of Revolution 1783-1832
- Peel and the Age of Reform 1832-1853
Sendes fra England. Siste bestillingsfrist for levering før jul er 11. desember.
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent