Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
Ensure your students get to grips with the core practicals and develop the skills needed to succeed with an in-depth assessment-driven approach that builds and reinforces understanding; clear summaries of practical work with sample questions and answers help to improve exam technique in order to achieve higher grades.
Written by experienced author Nora Henry, this Student Guide for practical Chemistry:
- Help students easily identify what they need to know with a concise summary of required practical work examined in the A-level specifications.
- Consolidate understanding of practical work, methodology, mathematical and other skills out of the laboratory with exam tips and knowledge check questions, with answers in the back of the book.
- Provide plenty of opportunities for students to improve exam technique with sample answers, examiners tips and exam-style questions.
- Offer support beyond the Student books with coverage of methodologies and generic practical skills not focused on in the textbooks.
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent