This new edition has been completely revised to take in all the NICE, ESC and ESVS guidelines that have been updated over the last 5 years. It continues to couple a comprehensive overview with an attractive design and student-friendly layout to produce a book that is accessible, relevant and current. Written by an experienced author team, it covers all the cardiology a medical student should know.
Each section of the book starts with an ‘In a Heartbeat’ box which provides a useful summary of what you need to learn; these also act as excellent exam revision tools.
The book is interspersed with a variety of additional features to help you understand the subject:
- Exam Essentials boxes tell you what you must know about the topic
- Pro-tips give you key extra knowledge to further improve your understanding
- New What’s the Evidence? boxes describe the key trials influencing practice
- Why? boxes explain the pathophysiology and rationale behind certain decisions and processes
- Guidelines summarise the recent recommendations from key bodies to ensure you are up to date with best practice.
Cardiology in a Heartbeat will help you understand and appreciate the subject, succeed in your exams, and serve your patients to the best of your ability.
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent