The essential, plain English guide to Court of Protection law & practice.
Court of Protection Made Clear: A User''s Guide aims to help everyone involved in Court of Protection proceedings. The book deliberately sets out to bridge the gap between the people using the Court and the professionals who advise them so that all involved can make fully informed decisions about money and welfare at what can be a stressful time.
Using plain English, it demystifies the law, language and procedure and is enhanced by a raft of invaluable flowcharts, tables and model documents that help put the guidance into practice. While accessible to the non-lawyer the book also provides the professional legal adviser with a quick, clear first point of reference.
It will therefore be an essential reference for all:
- care home managers and senior staff
- local authority staff working in elderly care services
- other professionals acting as deputies or advising on family affairs
- individuals who have become involved in Court of Protection proceedings for whatever reason
- private client & family lawyers undertaking Court of Protection work
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent