Cryptocurrencies and digital assets are increasingly garnering interest from institutional investors. This is on top of the already strong support in place for cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin from the retail investor. With this rapid growth has come a series of complex operational and regulatory compliance challenges. These challenges have become further exacerbated by the increasing pace of technological advances in areas such as decentralized finance (DeFi) tokenization, blockchain and distributed ledger technology (DLT) essential to the crypto and digital asset markets. This book will be the first book to provide current and practical guidance on the operational and compliance foundations of crypto investing and asset management.
The book will include:
· Step-by-step analysis of the modern operational mechanics behind cryptocurrency investment operations
· Detailed guidance and example documentation on the procedures launching a crypto fund
· Explanation of the operational procedures and compliance requirements for crytpo asset managers
· Detailed analysis of crypto anti-money laundering compliance, regulations and laws for cryptocurrencies
· Up-to-date analysis of recent crypto case studies, frauds and regulatory enforcement actions
· Review of the digital asset landscape including non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and asset tokenization
· Current examples of real-world crypto operations policies and compliance manuals
· Analysis of the emerging trends in crypto operations and compliance in areas including blockchain, DeFi, crypto lending, yield farming, crypto mining and dApps
Cryptocurrency Compliance and Operations will be an invaluable up-to-date resource for investors, fund managers, and their operations and compliance personnel as well as service providers on the implementation and management of best practice operations.
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent