Understand the basics of the essential approach to cognitive-behavioural psychotherapy
Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT) is a cognitive-behavioural approach to psychotherapy in which patients are taught to identify and reject irrational and damaging thought patterns and emotional responses. By emphasizing patients’ control over their mental and emotional lives, it cultivates honest self-assessment and healthy emotional responses. Since its development in the 1950s, it has stood as one of the most widely used and successful forms of cognitive- behavioural therapy.
Fundamentals of Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy looks to cultivate a robust foundational understanding of this essential mode of treatment. Seeking to replicate the conditions and learning patterns of an introductory seminar, it emphasizes concrete clinical applications and a continuous connection between theory and practice. The third edition of this pathbreaking guide offers expanded coverage and fully up-to-date research.
Readers of the third edition of Fundamentals of Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy will also find:
- Detailed treatment of subjects including meta-emotional problem assessment, client misconceptions, and more
- Appendices including a homework skills monitoring form, training in REBT, and more
- An author with decades of experience in REBT and related forms of cognitive- behavioural therapy
Fundamentals of Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy is ideal for students and researchers looking to develop a working understanding of REBT.
Sendes fra England. Siste bestillingsfrist for levering før jul er 11. desember.
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent