Learning a language and being able to speak it do not go hand in hand. This book provides both structured activities to get students speaking and ideas for developing confidence in using English outside the classroom. Essentially, this book:
- examines the different approaches and activities that can be used for teaching and testing speaking.
- covers areas of speech such as articulation, fluency and register.
- looks at classroom approaches such as drilling, discussions, drama, dialogues and conversation.
Bestilles fra England. Leveres normalt innen 2 uker.
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent