Learn the most important SQL skills and apply them in your job—quickly and efficiently!
SQL (Structured Query Language) is the modern language that almost every relational database system supports for adding data, retrieving data, and modifying data in a database. Although basic visual tools are available to help end-users input common commands, data scientists, business intelligence analysts, Cloud engineers, Machine Learning programmers, and other professionals routinely need to query a database using SQL.
Job Ready SQL provides you with the foundational skills necessary to work with data of any kind. Offering a straightforward ‘learn-by-doing’ approach, this concise and highly practical guide teaches you all the basics of SQL so you can apply your knowledge in real-world environments immediately. Throughout the book, each lesson includes clear explanations of key concepts and hands-on exercises that mirror real-world SQL tasks.
- Teaches the basics of SQL database creation and management using easy-to-understand language
- Helps readers develop an understanding of fundamental concepts and more advanced applications such as data engineering and data science
- Discusses the key types of SQL commands, including Data Definition Language (DDL) commands and Data Manipulation Language (DML) commands
- Includes useful reference information on querying SQL-based databases
Job Ready SQL is a must-have resource for students and working professionals looking to quickly get up to speed with SQL and take their relational database skills to the next level.
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent