Stay up to date with the current principles and major themes of Marketing, from theory to practice.
Marketing: An Introduction, 4th edition by Brennan, Harker, Armstrong, and Kotler introduces you to the most up-to-date principles of Marketing, offering a complete overview of the discipline and full coverage of the current themes.
Ideal for undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as professionals, the textbook retains its clarity, coherence, and authority in presenting the main marketing concepts, encouraging you to apply what you learn to real commercial practices through numerous case studies from Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
What will you learn about Marketing in this latest edition?
- You will be guided through five major themes: creating value for customers, building and managing strong brands, measuring and managing ROI, harnessing new marketing technologies in the digital age, and marketing responsibly around the globe.
- You will be presented with a comprehensive outline of marketing theory and practice because Marketing is a company-wide function.
- You will be provided with the most up-to-date coverage of current issues in Marketing, including the implications of Brexit for the European marketers, changes in the rules and regulations such as the General Data Protection Regulations of the EU, and the rise of mobile marketing and networked consumer.
- Your learning experience will flow seamlessly between the book and the online environment, with chapter links to European bodies, marketing journals, case study questions, and multiple-choice questions.
With an approachable style and variety of features and applications, this must-have guide will provide the tools you need to gain a broad insight into this ever-expanding field and think like a marketer.
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent