The definitive guide to private equity for investors and finance professionals
Mastering Private Equity was written with a professional audience in mind and provides a valuable and unique reference for investors, finance professionals, students and business owners looking to engage with private equity firms or invest in private equity funds. From deal sourcing to exit, LBOs to responsible investing, operational value creation to risk management, the book systematically distils the essence of private equity into core concepts and explains in detail the dynamics of venture capital, growth equity and buyout transactions.
With a foreword by Henry Kravis, Co-Chairman and Co-CEO of KKR, and special guest comments by senior PE professionals.
This book combines insights from leading academics and practitioners and was carefully structured to offer:
- A clear and concise reference for the industry expert
- A step-by-step guide for students and casual observers of the industry
- A theoretical companion to the INSEAD case book Private Equity in Action: Case Studies from Developed and Emerging Markets
Features guest comments by senior PE professionals from the firms listed below:
- Abraaj • Adams Street Partners • Apax Partners • Baring PE Asia • Bridgepoint • The Carlyle Group • Coller Capital • Debevoise & Plimpton LLP • FMO • Foundry Group • Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer • General Atlantic • ILPA • Intermediate Capital Group • KKR Capstone • LPEQ • Maxeda • Navis Capital • Northleaf Capital • Oaktree Capital • Partners Group • Permira • Terra Firma
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent