Reduce your stress level and become happier and more productive in work and personal life
Written by a monk-turned-leadership-guru, Mindfulness For the Wandering Mind offers unique insight on how you can focus your mind, become more resilient, respond better to conflict, and build stronger professional (and personal) relationships. It’s all possible when you begin to understand how your mind works and take control of this complicated mechanism. This book will show you how to identify and close the “apps” that are constantly running in your own mind, so you can eliminate distractions and find greater peace and productivity in your daily life.
In this book, you’ll find specific meditation processes and actions you can take to help you succeed as you begin or continue your journey. Through presentations and talks across the country, Author Pandit Dasa has offered his wisdom on applying mindfulness in the workplace. In this book, he shares his wisdom with you, revealing that, no matter what your external circumstances or environment, you can find the time and space to reflect and unlock the benefits of mindfulness.
- Reduce stress and anxiety by eliminating unnecessary distractions and closing unused “apps” in your mind
- Harness the principles of forgiveness, patience, compassion, and selflessness to improve work-life balance and mental health for yourself and your employees
- Break through the stigma surrounding mental health concerns and identify the obstacles that are keeping you from happiness and fulfilment
- Complete reflection questions and exercises to develop a deeper awareness of how your mind works—and what you can do to improve it
Mindfulness For the Wandering Mind is for anyone who is looking for a solution to the constant feelings overwhelm, distraction, and anxiety that plague us in today’s fast-paced, media-saturated world. Teach your brain how to block out the noise and find focus, and observe the radical transformation that mindfulness can make in your life.
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent