This book provides a detailed overview of different devices and nanomaterials for energy storage applications. The application of each nanomaterial is discussed for fuel cells, metal–air batteries, supercapacitors, solar cells, regenerative fuel cells, hydrogen energy, batteries, and redox flow batteries to understand the reaction process and material performance improvement for energy storage devices. In addition, major challenges, case studies, historical, and future perspective are summarized.
- Summarizes state-of-the-art nanomaterials for energy storage and conversion applications
- Comprehensive coverage of a wide range of nanomaterials, including synthesis and characterization
- Details different energy storage devices, construction, working principles, and major challenges
- Covers specific reactions, nanomaterials, and nanocomposites via audio–video slides/short films
- Includes case studies pertaining to development of energy storage devices and major challenges
This book is aimed at researchers and graduate students in chemical engineering, chemical sciences, nanomaterials, and energy engineering/conversion.
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent