An essential resource on artificial intelligence ethics for business leaders
In Trustworthy AI, award-winning executive Beena Ammanath offers a practical approach for enterprise leaders to manage business risk in a world where AI is everywhere by understanding the qualities of trustworthy AI and the essential considerations for its ethical use within the organization and in the marketplace. The author draws from her extensive experience across different industries and sectors in data, analytics and AI, the latest research and case studies, and the pressing questions and concerns business leaders have about the ethics of AI.
Filled with deep insights and actionable steps for enabling trust across the entire AI lifecycle, the book presents:
- In-depth investigations of the key characteristics of trustworthy AI, including transparency, fairness, reliability, privacy, safety, robustness, and more
- A close look at the potential pitfalls, challenges, and stakeholder concerns that impact trust in AI application
- Best practices, mechanisms, and governance considerations for embedding AI ethics in business processes and decision making
Written to inform executives, managers, and other business leaders, Trustworthy AI breaks new ground as an essential resource for all organizations using AI.
Sendes fra England. Leveres normalt innen 2 uker.
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent