In Knot Bad Amigurumi, discover a world of 25 adorable and unique crochet creatures you’ll love to make, keep, and display.
Create the unexpected: a smiling rocket ship, a jubilant glass of boba tea, a joyful acorn, a breezy beach hat, and much more. These modern characters spring from the imagination of crochet artist Vincent Green-Hite (Instagram: @knot.bad; TikTok: @knotbad), who loves sharing his designs and techniques with the world.
In addition to beginner-friendly patterns, the book includes a rundown of basic materials such as yarns and hooks, step-by-step stitch tutorials, instructions for embroidering appealing faces, advice on working with color, and ideas for customizing patterns.
You’ll learn how to give your amigurumi a clean, professional look with easy methods for stuffing, attaching, and finishing pieces. Build your skills and become a more confident creative as you work your way through each charming pattern.
Knot Bad Amigurumi also includes:
- The incredible versatility of a few easy stitches that can be used to create an abundance of imaginative figures
- How a simple magic ring is the key to stress-free amigurumi
- How adding easy accessories, such as bows and hats, can add tons of personality
- A welcoming attitude that embraces anyone who wants to try creating amigurumi
Explore everything that amigurumi has to offer and watch your creativity soar!
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent