Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet''s Amalfi Coast Road Trips. Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you''ll visit along the way, you can uncover the drama of the Amalfi Coast, head up Mt Vesuvius and walk among the ruins of Pompeii - all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet''s Amalfi Coast Road Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
- Covers Naples, Sorrento, Capri, Mt Vesuvius, Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, Salerno, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet''s Amalfi Coast Road Trips is perfect for exploring the Amalfi Coast in the classic way - by road trip!
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world''s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we''ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You''ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
''Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.'' - New York Times
''Lonely Planet. It''s on everyone''s bookshelves, it''s in every traveler''s hands. It''s on mobile phones. It''s on the Internet. It''s everywhere, and it''s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.'' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
På lager i 1 butikk
Sendes fra England. Siste bestillingsfrist for levering før jul er 11. desember.
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent