Did you hear about the two radios that got married? The reception was fantastic. This cheesy-but-grate book is jam-packed with unbearable puns that are so bad, they''re good.
This collection features over 200 jokes-all puns intended! These are jokes you''ll love to hate. From the good to the bad and the ugly, these clever one-liners and witticisms will have readers of all ages laughing--and groaning. This book is perfect for punsters and dad joke aficionados who enjoy cringe-worthy jokes, or you can gift it to that long-suffering friend or family member as pun-ishment! Including:
- Did you hear about the restaurant on the Moon? Great food, but no atmosphere.
- Did you hear the joke about paper? It''s tear-able.
- When does a joke become a dad joke? When it''s fully groan.
And many more! Build your fatherly humor with the brick-ass jokes in The Brick of Puns.
Sendes fra England. Leveres normalt innen 2 uker.
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent