Abacus is a popular Maths scheme used by thousands of schools all over the world. It fully aligns to the UK National Curriculum. Written by a team of experts, led by Series Editor, Professor Ruth Merttens.
For children who are following a UK National Curriculum-based maths scheme the Master Checkpoint Workbooks provide:
- Short activities designed to help children check their mastery of key concepts straight after teaching.
- ‘Have you mastered…?'' questions aim to assess mastery of the relevant learning outcome.
- ‘Champions'' Challenge'' questions aim to assess whether some children have achieved mastery with greater depth.
- ‘My Learning'' pages provide opportunities for children to reflect on their learning.
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent