Exam Board: SQA
Level: National 5
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: Summer 2018
National 5 Maths Second Edition offers updated, rearranged and complete coverage of the SQA syllabus for the examination of the same name from 2017/18 onwards.
- Provides thorough preparation for the exam, as revised for the updated syllabus.
- Covers all the topics necessary for the revised examination.
- Offers a suggested approach through all five sections (Number, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry and Statistics), flexibly structured so that teachers and students are also free to select alternative routes to suit individual needs.
- Organised content makes it easy to plan, manage and monitor progress.
- Each chapter consists of:
>Worked Examples with explanatory notes showing how skills are applied
>Practice Exercises that are graded to build confidence
>Key Points that summarise key points and skills
>Review Exercise that provides the opportunity to consolidate topics introduced in the chapter
- Includes Revision Exercises, for non-calculator and calculator papers, provide opportunities to consolidate skills acquired during the course.
- Exam Practice provides further questions in preparation for the extended examination(s) of the revised syllabus.
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent