Contemporary events management is a diverse and challenging field. This introductory textbook fully explores the multidisciplinary nature of events management and provides the student with all the practical skills and professional knowledge they need to succeed in the events industry.
It introduces every core functional area of events management, such as marketing, finance, project management, strategy, operations, event design and human resources, in a vast array of different event settings from sport to political events. This new edition has been updated to include:
- New and updated content on technological developments in events such as virtual/hybrid events, artificial intelligence, virtual/augmented reality, holograms in music events, software for event planning and projection mapping.
- New content on eSports, the sustainability sector, employability skills, policy changes, diversity and inclusion, ethics and responsibility in events, and contemporary event safety and security issues including the threat of terrorism.
- New and updated case studies that cover a wider range of regions.
- A fully updated and extended companion website that includes web and video links, quizzes and a case study archive for students, as well as PowerPoint slides for instructors and a brand-new instructor manual full of teaching strategy ideas.
Every topic is brought to life through vivid case studies, personal biographies and examples of best practice from the real world of events management. Written by a team of authors with many years’ experience of working in the events industry, Events Management: An Introduction is the essential course text for any events management programme.
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent