Ladybird Readers is an ELT graded reader series for children aged 3-11 learning English as a foreign or second language. The series includes traditional tales, popular characters, modern stories, and non-fiction.
- Beautifully illustrated books, carefully written by language learning experts.
- Structured language progression to develop children''s reading, writing, speaking, listening and critical thinking skills.
- Eight levels follow the Common European Framework of Reference for language learning (CEFR).
- Language activities provide preparation for the Cambridge English Pre-A1 to A2 (YLE) tests.
- A unique code in each printed book provides access to online audio, extra activities and learning resources.
Roald Dahl: The Magic Finger, a Level 4 Reader, is A2 in the CEFR framework and supports YLE Flyers exams. The longer text is made up of sentences with up to three clauses, more past and future tense structures, modal verbs and a wider variety of conjunctions.
"I have a Magic Finger. When I get angry . . . things begin to happen!" What will happen when the finger is pointed at the Gregg family?
Visit the Ladybird Education website for more information.
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent