Optical coherence tomography (OCT) is a non-invasive imaging test that uses light waves to take cross-sectional pictures of the retina, the light-sensitive tissue lining the back of the eye (eyeSmart). The technique is recognised worldwide as an essential device for diagnosis, assessment and follow up of retinal diseases and glaucoma.
The third edition of this comprehensive manual has been fully revised to provide clinicians and trainees with the most recent advances in OCT imaging. New examination and diagnostic protocols are covered in depth and this edition includes a step by step guide to data interpretation.
Divided into three sections, the book begins with discussion on interpretation of OCT images, including ‘en face’ and dyeless angiography.
The second section covers lesions and diseases, and part three explains new syndromes and classifications.
Highly illustrated with clinical images and tables, this practical reference has been written by renowned experts based in Italy.
- Practical guide to recent advances in OCT imaging
- Fully revised, new edition covers new examination and diagnostic protocols, with step by step guide to data interpretation
- Internationally recognised, Italy-based author team
- Previous edition (9789351525318) published in 2014
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent