Assemble the complete stack required to build a modern web app using MongoDB, Express, React, and Node. This book also covers many other complementary tools: React Router, GraphQL, React-Bootstrap, Babel, and Webpack. This new edition will use the latest version of React (React 16) and the latest React Router (React Router 4), which has a significantly different approach to routing compared to React Router 2 which was used in the first edition of the book.
Though the primary focus of Pro MERN Stack is to equip you with all that is required to build a full-fledged web application, a large portion of the book will be devoted to React 16. The popular MEAN (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node) stack introduced Single Page Apps (SPAs) and front-end Model-View-Controller (MVC) as new and efficient paradigms.
What You Will Learn
- Discover the features of React 16 to get the maximum out of this library
- Gain the basics of MongoDB, Express, and Node to build a web app
- Work with other libraries complementary to React, including React-Bootstrap, React Router, and GraphQL
- Tie all the components together to build a complete web app.
Who This Book Is For
Nettlager Sendes fra England. Leveres normalt innen 2 uker.
Klikk&Hent Ikke tilgjengelig
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent