From an expert counselor, a compassionate, comprehensive guide to healing, conception, and pregnancy after loss of a baby.
The challenges of having another pregnancy after loss can be extensive from a physical/medical standpoint alone, but no more so than the emotional and psychological hurdles. Therapist and social worker Joey Miller has counseled women and their families on exactly these matters for nearly twenty years. She brings deep compassion, knowledge, and wisdom of both the emotional and physical roller coasters to help women and their partners tackle all the tough issues:
- How to talk to your doctor
- How to handle the emotional fallout, including dealing with your children, family members, and friends
- Physical assessments and considerations
- How to get the emotional support you need
- Support for partners/spouses
- and more
Sendes fra England. Siste bestillingsfrist for levering før jul er 11. desember.
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent