The new edition of Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics Foundation Student Book 1 develops reasoning, fluency and problem-solving to boost students’ confidence and give them the best preparation for GCSE study.
- Purposefully updated based on feedback from thousands of teachers and students, as well as academic research and impact studies
- Bolsters preparation for GCSE with new questions that reflect the latest exams and a format that seamlessly aligns with our GCSE Maths courses
- Shown to help GCSE students master maths with confidence with a UK-specific approach that draws upon global best practices and cutting-edge research
- Tried-and-tested differentiation with a unique unit structure and improved pacing to support every student’s progress
- Extra skills-building support, problem-solving, and meaningful practice to consolidate learning and deepen understanding
- New additions to boost progression and post-GCSE study such as ‘Future skills questions’ and ‘Working towards A level’ features
Bestilles fra England. Leveres normalt innen 2 uker.
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent