Unleash the power of Irish wit and wisdom with this collection of quotes, proverbs and blessings from Padraic O''Farrell. Discover the timeless wisdom of great Irish men such as Shaw, Wilde, Synge and Swift, as well as the unspoiled gems of Irish folklore and legend. Perfect for those seeking a taste of Irish culture, this book is a must-have for anyone celebrating St Patrick''s Day and beyond.
* There’s no point in keeping a dog if you are going to do your own barking.
* The best way to get an Irishman to refuse to do something is by ordering it.
* Initiative is praiseworthy when it succeeds, stupid when it fails.
* Burning the candle at both ends will soon leave you without a light.<
* The smaller the cottage, the wider the door.
* Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike. - Oscar Wilde
Bestilles fra England. Leveres normalt innen 2 uker.
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent