Now in its fourth edition, Finance: The Basics is a clear and practical introduction to the world of finance. It thoroughly explains essential financial statements, tools, and concepts; fundamental financial instruments and transactions; and global financial participants, markets, and systems.
This fully revised edition captures the most important aspects of a changing financial landscape, including:
- A new chapter dedicated to the emerging world of digital currencies, with a review of digital finance and a detailed discussion of regulated and unregulated digital currencies (including cryptocurrencies)
- New sections dealing with a range of social issues that directly impact on finance, including sustainability; environmental, social, and governance (ESG) and socially responsible investing (SRI) imperatives; microfinance; and impact investing
- Twelve updated real-world case studies (''Finance in Action'' studies) and nine new case studies focused on annuities, sustainability, green financings, microfinance, digital currencies, financial technology/decentralised finance, ESG and SRI investing, quantitative easing and tightening, and the financial emergence of China
- A concise and comprehensive glossary containing key terms discussed in the book
- Supplemental digital resources, including PowerPoints for instructors and a test bank of questions for students
Each chapter is accompanied by an overview and summary, illustrations and tables, real-life case studies, and recommended readings. Finance: The Basics is essential reading for anyone interested in the fascinating world of finance.
- Gratis frakt på ordre over 299,-
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent