Achieve all your goals for university – whatever they are!
How to Succeed at University provides straightforward, practical advice for anyone experiencing university life. Introducing the personal, academic and life skills you need to succeed - both at university and in today’s competitive job market – you’ll find help with managing your time and budget, and guidance on a range of study skills including skills for research and examination success. You’ll also learn how to identify and develop key transferable skills that will stay with you throughout your professional life.
Discover how to:
- Improve your employability prospects and give yourself the advantage in the job market
- Benefit from other students′ experience, with top tips and insider advice on succeeding in your studies
- Explore the uses of digital technologies in learning and assessment
- Use what you learn right away, with handy downloadable checklists and worksheets.
Pragmatic, up-front and sympathetic, this is an essential companion for all undergraduate students, as well as anyone preparing for study at university.
The Student Success series are essential guides for students of all levels. From how to think critically and write great essays to planning your dream career, the Student Success series helps you study smarter and get the best from your time at university. Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips and resources for study success!
- Bytt i alle våre butikker
- Klikk og hent